Major Prize Draw Entries have now CLOSED | Drawn: 3pm AEST 25th July 2021
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry and entry is subject to all state laws and regulations. Entrants should ensure that their purchase of a trade promotion package and their subsequent entry into the draw for the major prize is not prohibited by the state that they live in. The major prize is to be collected within the state jurisdiction of Queensland and the award of the prize is subject to all Queensland regulations.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Park Bligh Pty Ltd (ABN 18 090 610 432) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is A4A HQ (address available on request).
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): purchase any of the following Keys2Adventure Discount Packages (Eligible Product Purchase) at keys2adventure.com.au:
- a) Keys2Adventure Explorer Package - $35
1 month of platform access and 1 entry to the major prize draw.
- b) Keys2Adventure Epic Package - $75
3 months of platform access and 3 entries to the major prize draw.
- c) Keys2Adventure All-Time Package - $150
10 months of platform access and 10 entries to the major prize draw.
- d) Keys2Adventure Extreme Package - $300
20 months of platform access and 30 entries to the major prize draw.
- a) Keys2Adventure Explorer Package - $35
- Eligible Entrants who make one or more Eligible Product Purchases during the ‘Early Bird Period’ from the start of the Promotional Period until 14/08/2022 at 11:59pm will receive an additional five entries as a one-time bonus.
- Unleashed.tv subscribers can access a unique code for free that triples their entries. Unleashed.tv subscribers who do not purchase access to the Keys 2 Adventure trade promotion will not be eligible to enter.
- Only 30,000 Keys to Adventure trade promotion packages will be available for purchase.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter. Opting out during the period of the competition will remove their entries from the competition.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- 12. The number of entries permitted is based on the number and type of Keys2Adventure packages purchased and whether or not someone has an active Unleashed subscription and is set out in clause 7. All entrants must retain their original receipts, documents or tags to validate proof of purchase during the promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way, will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is unable to satisfy this clause.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 05/08/2022 at 02:00 PM and closes 06/11/2022 at 05:00 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at Promoter's Premises at A4A HQ, Lake MacDonald QLD 4563 on 11/11/2022 at 02:00 pm. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and phone within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 14/11/2022 at Keys2Adventure.com.au for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 10/02/2023 (at 11:00 at Promoter's Premises, A4A HQ, Lake MacDonald QLD 4563.) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 13/02/2023 at Keys2Adventure.com.au for 28 days.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $271,990 (Including GST), as at 20/7/2022.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prize on offer is:
|Number of winners||Prize description||Value of each|
|1 Winner||Ford F150 Lariat customized 4WD with a Jayco CrossTrak Caravan||$271,990|
- The drawn winner is not required to have a valid driver’s license to win a prize, but a prize may only be collected by a representative of a winner who is in possession of a valid driver’s license at the time of collection of such prize.
- The prize value includes on-road costs. The Promoter and sponsors take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, vehicle manufacturer warranty, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner acknowledges that any aftermarket accessories fitted to the vehicle may impact on the manufacturer’s warranty and accept that the promoter and/or sponsors are not liable for any and all claims arising from the addition of aftermarket accessories to the vehicle. The winner will be required to sign a waiver form provided by the Promoter prior to the Prize Vehicle handover acknowledging each aftermarket accessory fitted to the Prize Vehicle and the impact these accessories have on the new vehicle warranty. The winner is responsible to ensure that the vehicle complies with any road transport safety regulations. In WA, winners will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted, as required by WA Road Traffic regulations.
- The Promoter will cover the cost of an airfare from any major airport to collect the prize from the Promoter’s Premises.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings, and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to regulatory approval) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use of "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Authorised under: NSW Permit No. TP/02039. ACT Permit No. ACT TP 22/01424.